Saturday, March 7, 2020

Saturday Favorites ♥


Good Morning and happy Saturday! ♥
 
 
I'm having a nice cozy morning. I'm sitting on the couch with my coffee, a blanket, and I'm talking to you : )  Even though the sun is shining, it's windy and cold and I'm very happy I don't have to go out today.   




So last night John and & I went to the movies with my sister in law, nieces, and nephew to see the new Disney Pixar Movie, Onward.  It was so good!  I highly recommend it!  I didn't know what to expect of this movie but the story was so great.  It had a lot of adventure, comedy, and of course that thing that Disney Pixar always does... it tugs at your heartstrings.  I loved it.  
 
It was a great way to kick off the weekend.  

Along with Onward, I'd like to share with you a few favorites from my week:





First is BEAUTY FOR REAL makeup.  For Christmas my friend gifted me with with 2 eye shadow sticks, an eyeliner, and a mascara (clearly she knows me well!).  I absolutely love these products and have been using them faithfully ever since.   




The colors are so pretty and they last all day long.  I've been putting the light color on my lid and the darker color in the crease.  





It's the first time I've ever used a cream shadow stick and now I'm completely hooked.  The color glides on so easily.  I just smudge it out a bit with my finger and that's it.  I add the black eyeliner and  Hi-Def mascara (which is amazing) and I'm done.  

LOVE IT ♥




I'm anxious to see what spring and summer colors they have available! 




Next up is the Victoria Trading Company.  

Do you know this company?  They have the most lovely vintage inspired products.  In the past I've bought seasonal home decor items and vintage Valentine's from the catalog, although I've wanted to buy everything!  There is an antique ring that I've been coveting for months. 




The happiest day of the month is when I receive the catalog via snail mail.  It's fun to snuggle up with a cup of tea and flip through it.  You can request a catalog on their website.  You can also browse products on the website too, but I think it's more fun to get the catalog....the old fashioned way! 

Visit them at www.victoriatradingcompany.com ♥



And lastly I just have to share this yummy beverage which I am addicted to lately.  

Polar's Vanilla Seltzer!  It's the best!!!

I'm really in to seltzer waters lately and this flavor is so refreshing! 


Yummy!!!



Well, I guess I better get off this couch and make some breakfast.  

I'm making Irish Bread today which I will share with you all on Monday! 

Thanks for stopping by this morning.

Have a great weekend! ♥

 



1 comment:

  1. I love Victorian Trading Company! I have purchased a few things from them and enjoyed them all. Might have to try that Vanilla seltzer.

    ReplyDelete