Monday, October 26, 2020

It's Monday Already



Good Morning Everyone!  Just popping in to say a quick hello. The weekend went by so fast.  We spend it mostly at home in our pj's....drinking hot beverages and watching TV.  I'd call that a successful weekend, wouldn't you? 

 October is rolling on and the leaves are falling.  Today is drizzly and dark.  I'll be tap-tapping away at my keyboard for most of the day. Work is busy and I'm not complaining about that. My pumpkin candle is lit and the coffee pot is full.  The news is bleak so I've shut it off.  I have soft music playing so as to create a nice little cocoon for myself today.  It's been cold enough to put the heat on, just to take the chill out of the house.  You know that smell of the heater when you first flip it on for the season? I'm smelling that right now  :) 

Yesterday I made a ham with scalloped potatoes, so that's dinner tonight.  Don't you love it when there are left overs in the house? I do. I just put in a load of laundry, so I guess I'm multitasking.  That's the beauty of working from home.  It's not as easy as I thought it would be, but at least I'm always caught up on my laundry! lol

Have a wonderful day my friends.  I'm thinking of you today.  Sending you all good vibes for a beautiful week.

Stay cozy! xo   

1 comment:

  1. I made scalloped potatoes with ham yesterday!!!!
    Twinning!!!!
    Everything you do sounds perfect, my sweet friend.
    Wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete