Sunday, October 18, 2020

Susan Branch's German Pancake (with apples!) ♥


Hello Friends! 

If there is one thing a pandemic has taught me, it's don't wait for special occasions to do things.  And if you've never tried Susan Branch's German Pancake then now is the time to do it.  Don't wait for Christmas morning...any old Saturday will do.  I made one today and it was heavenly.  

Light and puffy, a bit crispy on the outside, soft and eggy on the inside....YUM! The only adaption I made was adding sliced apples and cinnamon on top because...why not? It's October after all.  Serve warm with powdered sugar and a light drizzle of maple syrup.  Not a bad way to start the day : ) 



I also made a short video of me putting it all together, so fill your coffee or tea, give it a look, and let me know what you think 



Happy Sunday Everyone!  I'm off to make a pot of turkey chili for dinner and then settle in and watch football.  

Well, actually... Rob will be watching football.  I'll be in my room watching Hallmark :)

I hope you all have a cozy day! 

XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment