Friday, December 11, 2020

Wrapping Up Another Week & Weekend Plans ♥

Hello Friends! 

I thought you'd like to see my parent's Christmas tree.  We got it decorated this week.  It's one of my favorite Christmas traditions because the ornaments hold so many memories. 
I think she came out pretty good this year 




 I can't believe it's Friday already.  My work has been busy so the days have flown by.  I'm alone most of the day tap-tapping away on my computer.  I love listening to podcasts while I work and occasionally glancing out the window or stepping out on the back porch for a breath of air. 

I love fresh winter air.  There's nothing like it 






 
My Dad's homemade chicken soup makes for a delicious lunch ♥ 




It's gotten quite cold here and we've been putting our hot chocolate bar to good use.  I don't know why I've never done this before.  Somehow having a "hot chocolate station" makes it just a bit more special. 
We are having fun with toppings :)


        


I received this book as a gift last year and it has so many cozy comfort food recipes in it.  I didn't have much time last winter to experiment with it, but I do now.  There is a potato soup in here that has my name on it.  Planning it for next week.




My weekend plans include wrapping presents, planning our Christmas menu, and watching this movie.  If you've never seen The Bishop's Wife then stop everything and go watch it.  It's wonderful and as corny as I am and that's why I love it. I wish our world had more Carey Grant's in it.  It would be a better place, don't you think? 

Have a Merry Weekend Friends!  Christmas is coming and I'm already dreaming of 2021!

Better days ahead! 


2 comments: