Wednesday, March 17, 2021

10 Things I Love ♥


 Hello Friends!

Happy St. Patrick's Day 🍀

Can you believe we are half way through March already?  Saturday is the first day of Spring and guess what?  We are expecting snow on Friday.  UGH.  I'm hoping it's all a big joke and we'll just get rain, but such is life in New England.  Anything is possible.  Fingers crossed! 

It's been a while since I did a "10 things I love" post so today I'm bringing it back.  It's very important for me to remember these little things each day, especially on days where I'm feeling a bit low.  There is always something to smile about.  Albeit small, sometimes the smallest things are the ones that mean the most. 

With that being said, here are 10 random things I love: 

Fresh sheets on the bed
new cozy slippers
my little houseplants that I'm desperately trying to keep alive
texts from friends - just because 
more moments of sunlight in the evening
morning prayers (how I start my day)
sweet memories of Disney World vacations - I miss it so much! 
4:00 tea & afternoon snacks
sparkling china tea cups (I dusted this week...it had been awhile! :) 
fish filets and shakes on Fridays 

















Wishing you all a very happy St. Patrick's Day and a happy Wednesday! 

Remember to appreciate the little things every day 
(and go to McDonald's and get a Shamrock Shake before they are gone!!) 

Love you! xo 

1 comment:

  1. It's so important to remember the little things! My sister-in-law told me yesterday that a friend had called her "just to hear her voice, because it made her happy to hear it", and I thought that was the nicest thing in the world to say to a person. It made my sister-in-law happy, and it made me happy just hearing about it! Hurray for the little things in life!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete