Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve Dinner


Pancakes anyone?!  With all the rushing around tonight, the night before Christmas eve, we decided to keep it simple and do one of our favorite things - breakfast dinner!

Tonight I'm going to give you my secret to (what my son thinks are) the best pancakes in the world....

Ready?....

Put 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and 1 heaping  kitchen teaspoon of brown sugar in the batter.  Turns plain old pancakes into something really wonderful. 




Enjoy!

I'm off to get a good night sleep tonight, as tomorrow will be very busy.  I still have two appetizers and two deserts that need to be prepared in the morning.  First up - baked brie in puffed pastry.  I will share the recipe with you right after the holiday - just in time for New Years!  : -)

Merry Christmas to all! 

Danielle xo

2 comments:

  1. I wish you a merry Christmas and hope it is filled with many special moments!!! Thanks for being my blog friend :)

    Christmas hug from Kristin♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pancakes so will have to try this!

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete