Saturday, April 28, 2018

Weekly wrap up ♥


Hello Friends! I for one am SO happy it's the weekend!  This week seemed to fly by.  I can hardly believe this is the last weekend in April.  

This week brought lots of rain, but as the saying goes, April showers bring May flowers! So far we are off to a good start.  

Here are a few random snaps to wrap up my week.... 






I kept tradition and had breakfast dinner one night this week.  On the menu....French toast! 






The beginning brought spring like weather!  Rob did some yard work. 

I made the refreshments : ) 






The view out my second floor window to the pear tree in the front yard.  It's starting to bloom!  

It will eventually block out my view, but I don't mind : ) 






It's nice to see flowers popping up all over the yard! 

It's hard to believe just a few weeks ago we had snow! 







I couldn't resist brining a few of these in for the table ♥






I started the week with a nice long walk.  Felt so good!

I really need to do this more often.  

Also, don't you just love a white picket fence? I do too! 






A fresh batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies went fast! 






 Leftover strawberries from my brownie torte. John ate these for breakfast. 
 
 {Happy mom ♥}







I love a medley of green, yellow, and red peppers.  This made a delightful mid-week stir fry! 





Oh. And that day my shirt matched my cup.  That was a good day : )

I really love blue & white.  Can you tell? 

 

 
 

And as I type this (Friday evening) I can hear the pitter patter of rain outside.  Dinner is done, the kitchen is cleaned, and we are settling down for the night.  It's what I've been waiting for all week.  
 
I wish you all a cozy and relaxing weekend! 
 
I hope you spend it doing what you love ♥
 
Enjoy! xo

2 comments:

  1. This post just screams SPRING! I'd love some French toast right now. :) And how funny you have a teacup that matches your shirt! Have a great weekend. xx

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful and yummy looking photos here, Danielle!
    We had French Toast for brunch today.
    And it is finally going to get warm here!
    Hope your Sunday is going well.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete