Friday, August 31, 2018

Weekly wrap up ♥ goodbye summer, hello fall : )

 
 
Last Sunday we had the most beautiful beach day.  I knew it would be our last of the season. 
 
We parked it right in this very spot and enjoyed the sound of the waves and smell of the ocean air.
 
I put my toes in the sand and felt grateful for having such a nice summer ♥
 
 
 
 
For it's time to say goodbye to beach days.  As much as I've loved you, it's time to move on. 
 
Seasons are changing ♥
 
 


On Monday John and I had a busy day.  School shopping and a doctor's appointment. 
 
School starts Wednesday and I hadn't done a single thing. 
 
Time to get busy!
 
(me and every other mom in Wal-Mart...we all had our checklists : )
 

 
 
 Notebooks, pens, pencils, crayons, folders, protractor, ruler, calculator, lunchbox, backpack, sneakers. 
 
And then there's uniform pants, shirts, gym clothes, socks, underwear, belt....and so on and so and so on. 
 
So much STUFF!
 
Our cart was full and I only missed a few items that I'll pick up this weekend.  Anyone know where I can get a metric ruler???
 
 
 
 
 I'm happy to report his physical went great.  He's grown 3 inches this year!!! 
 
He did have to get 2 shots, which were not fun, but he was brave and shook it off like a champ! ♥
 
 
 
 
 
That deserved Subway for lunch :)
 
 
 
 
 
And then this happened! ♥
 
(well, technically it IS still summer after all!)
 
 
 
 
 
So there you are.  All ready for grade 6!!!  His Incredibles backpack is loaded up and organized with all his supplies.  He's excited for Wednesday and looking forward to seeing all his friends. 
 
As for me, this weekend I'm officially getting out of Summer mode and into Fall mode because...
 
 
 
 
 
Yes indeed!  The time has come! 
 
No matter what the calendar or nasty thermometer says, to me September IS Fall ♥
 
Happy Friday everyone!  Enjoy this last day of August.  Tomorrow let's all have PSL's and celebrate!
 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you live so close to the beach!!! I am sad that summer is over, but I do love fall. I also love DQ ice cream cones. Hehe :) Good luck with back to school!

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete