Monday, April 22, 2019

Easter 2019 ♥

Hello Friends! 

Well it's Monday and another Easter Sunday has come and gone. 

It was a beautiful weekend and we certainly enjoyed it! 




On Friday John and I colored eggs.  Well, he did most of the work. 

I was in charge of cleaning up (as usual).





He did a great job! 






Easter morning started with a hearty breakfast! 




The Easter Bunny came bearing treats!  ♥ 





Can you tell he's a bit excited for Toy Story 4 this summer?!  

I am too! 







We had dinner at my in laws.

My mother in law sets a beautiful table!  





Her egg tree was the inspiration for mine! : ) 




Pretty colors everywhere! 





And traditions!

Chocolate eggs and special china 







My niece painted this egg dish! I think it's adorable! 




Dinner was delicious! 




Antipasto...




homemade lasagna... (so good!!!) 




and lamb chops on the grill!....




topped off with a piece of tiramisu! 

All of it was amazing and I was SO FULL! ; ) 




There were prayers, laughs, egg hunts, good conversation, wine, and of course the food! It was a wonderful day!

♥ 

I hope you all had a special Sunday with your peeps celebrating whatever your heart holds dear.  


xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter, beautiful friend!!!
    That is a delicious looking Easter dinner!
    Tell John we are waiting for Toy Story here too!
    Everything looks beautiful there, my friend.
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete