Thursday, April 25, 2019

Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake!

Hello Friends! 

Happy Thursday!  Today I am going to share with you a tip that if you don't already know about, you should definitely know!

Are you aware you can put toasted marshmallows in milkshakes?!?!?  Friends, it's a thing and it's delicious!!!   

I recently saw it online and have been dying to try it.  For the sake of the blog I did it for you guys! You're welcome! lol





Start with some creamy ice cream. I chose vanilla, but any flavor would work!

(I think strawberry would be epic!) 




A few scoops will do ya.... 




Into the blender it goes with a bit of milk. 




Now the fun part 




Toast a few marshmallow to desired doneness.  I like mine charred...aka...burnt!

I may have gone a little overboard with the lighter, but that's ok.  They were still yummy! : ) 





Add them to the ice cream & milk and blend!  




The end result is a creamy, delicious, marshmallow milkshake!!!

I thought about garnishing it with another toasted marshmallow, which would have looked nice, but I didn't want to take the time to do.  I just wanted to dig in and taste it! 


It's soooo good! You can really taste the marshmallow.  It reminded me of sitting around a campfire on a summer evening making s'mores! 


Sip away and let all the summer feels wash over you! lol 




I decided to take mine out to the back porch and enjoy the sunshine. It's been raining for days and today it finally stopped! 

Well, that was my life tip of the week! I hope the next time you make a milkshake you'll give this a try.  I have a feeling I'll be making more of these this summer! I am curious to try it with different flavors 

Have a good day, everyone!  Smile because tomorrow is Friday!!!  

xoxo 


2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable!!!!
    What an amazing idea!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously have to try this!!! Marshmallow ANYTHING is my absolute favorite flavor!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete