Monday, April 1, 2019

Hello April ♥

Hello Friends! Happy April!

I can hardly believe it's April 1st but I know it's true because there are jelly beans in my house! 

Here's a peek at few Spring touches I added to my little home.  




Do you like my egg tree? It's just branches I've gathered from the yard and put in a vase. 
The wooden egg ornaments are from Michaels a few years ago. Very simple and rustic 





Bunnies, bunnies, everywhere! 





My weakness ~ 




Hyacinths are my favorite at Easter time 






The colors of Spring are so happy and always make me smile when I look them! Such a welcome change after the long, cold winter. 






Bunny town! : ) 






Happy Spring everyone! XO


2 comments:

  1. So cute, Danielle. It's nice to see the pastels. Long story I hope to write more about: March was a blur. Gene fractured his back Feb. 26th. Been in hospital 8 days and rehab 20 days. 36 mile round trip daily!! He's been in a lot of pain; subsiding a bit now. He'll come home on Thursday and then I'll be the "nurse" with some help! So I love your Spring decorations. I'll try to get up a few after Gene comes home. Jane xo

    ReplyDelete