Monday, May 6, 2019

Monday Funnies ♥

Hello Friends! Is it Monday already?  Where does the weekend go? 

I thought I would start this week out of with a few little funnies to keep things light....because let's face it.  Monday's are a drag.  

Scrolling through Facebook and Pinterest I found a few gems that I just had to share.  Tell me, can you relate? 





This was me yesterday.  Sometimes you feel like it and sometimes you don't : ) 





Truth! 



Another truth! 




If anyone has a miracle product please let me know! 




This is just common sense! Why risk the humiliation of trying to wiggle in there only to give up and drive away in shame? 

me.every.time. 




And sometimes I even forget to take my vitamin.  Rebel that I am! LOL 




Umm...why? 




And finally this.... because I already can't wait! 

 If you can relate to any of these we should definitely be best friends!


Have a great week everyone!  Thanks for stopping by! 

xo 


2 comments:

  1. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!!!!!
    Love them all.
    Relate to them all.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!!!!! I needed this laugh!!! Hope you are having a blessed week : )

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete