Wednesday, May 1, 2019

May ♥

Happy May 1st! 

It's been raining for what feels like weeks with only little pockets of sun here and there.  The ground is constantly wet and the flowers dewy. Happily, it's not as cold and only slightly chilly in the morning.  I've ditched my heavy coat for a light sweater so I know things are-a-changing! : ) 





It's the month of Mother's Day and Memorial Day and John has begun the countdown to the last day of school (which is June 14th).  I'm starting to think about summer plans, and barbeques, and visiting friends.  I'm happy we've come through the cold winter with blooming colors and warmer days are right around the corner. 

Happy first day of a new month, friends!


I hope the sun is shining on you today and you smell sweet flowers wherever you go! xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment