Saturday, April 3, 2021

Happy Easter! ♥

Hello Friends! 

I just wanted to wish you all a beautiful weekend and a very happy Easter! 



Last night we colored eggs and watched It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown! 

Growing up is not an option around here : ) 







Delicious chocolates from dear friends and filled Easter baskets make our days & nights sweeter! 






Tomorrow will be a day of family, food, and blessings!  

Dinner is at one.  I hope to be back in stretchy pants by 4 : ) 




Last night out of the blue Rob thanked me for making our home cozy and festive.  It was the best compliment he could ever give me 




However you celebrate I hope it's peaceful and happy!

Have a great day, friends! I'll see you all on Monday 
 

-PS I decided on the chocolate trifle for dessert in case you were wondering! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment