Friday, October 21, 2022

Friday Five: Pumpkin Treats! ♥


Hello Friends! ♥ 

Happy Friday! I hope this beautiful October day finds you well.  We've had beautiful seasonal weather this week, cool and crisp! I've seen some of my friends in blogland have had a dusting of snow already.  I don't want to say that I'm jealous....but I'm jealous!  It looks so pretty.  But I'll be there soon enough.  For now I'll enjoy the moment. 

We have a very Halloween-y weekend planned.  Tonight John is going to a Haunted House with some friends.  It's not just a cutesy haunted house, it's hard core scary. Last year someone with a chainsaw chased me in the parking lot.  It's all in good fun of course, but I think it took a few years off my life! Tomorrow night he's seeing the new Halloween movie.  I'm going to let him screen if first and let me know how scary it is before I see it.  He's my scare-o-meter : ) 

My plans for Sunday include making minestrone soup, cleaning the house, changing the bedding, and starting my Christmas lists.  I have some ideas that have been swirling around in my head and I want to organized them on paper.  Tis the season! 

For this week's Friday Five I have for you my 5 favorite Pumpkin Treats.  You know I'm all about the  pumpkin!  I love pumpkin anything and everything ALL YEAR long.  Although it's only socially acceptable to discuss it in October...haha : ) 

Here are some past blog posts with recipes for yummy pumpkin treats. 

Click the link for the recipe! ♥ 


Pumpkin Donuts 



Pumpkin Biscotti  (dipped in chocolate) 





Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies 






(I'm making this tonight!) 




Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins 




Like it or not, this month we are living in a pumpkin spice world and I for one am embracing it! 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned.  Stay cozy and spooky!!

xoxo 



3 comments:

  1. You know, I'd gladly come up and see Halloween Ends with you! I loved it!!! Thanks for the yummy recipes. Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a lot of pumpkin spice lovers in the house but those donuts look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Pumpkin Donuts look amazing! Actually so do all the treats!
    I found you whilst bloghopping, would be lovely to see you over at mine at emeraldcottage.blogspot.com !
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete