Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Wednesday Wisdom ♥

Hello my fellow FALL loving friends.  Happy Wednesday!

How are things in your part of the world?  We've had rain and fog for the last few days.  It's a little bit warmer than usual and I'm not loving it.  It makes me tired and have low energy, so I haven't been very productive this week.  To bring up my spirits I've been treating myself to tea time in the afternoon.  I usually have tea anyway, but if I call it "tea time" that's an excuse to use a teapot and a fancier cup.  It's all in the details!  The Hallmark Channel has started it's 24 hour countdown to Christmas movies, and that pairs perfectly with my "tea time".  Hallmark makes me happy. I've probably seen every Christmas movie ten times over, but I don't care.  I love them all.  If my life were ever made into a movie I would want it to be a Hallmark movie starring Lacy Chabert.  

Hope and dreams, my friends...hopes and dreams! 



(my favorite meme ever! : ) 


Anyhoo, I just finished prepping dinner for tonight which is chicken pot pie.  I've been craving it all week! It's one of my all time favorites!  I've cleaned everything up so all that's left is to pop it in the oven and let it bake (while I have tea time...lol). 

Do you like my cute pumpkin baking dish?  I picked it up at Home Goods last Fall.  I'm obsessed with it.  I don't always have things to "bake" in it but it will find it's way to our table anyway - with salad, rolls, cobbler, pretty much anything I can think of.  It's the little things that make our hearts happy, right?  I think so too 





Want to know what I've been thinking about lately?

Take a read of these words of wisdom.  Social media can be an ugly place sometimes, but every once in a while when I scrolling I find a little gem that speaks to me.  I save them to my camera roll so I can reflect on them later.  




  I work on this daily 



 
This IS me. 


Yes! 




Amen 




I snapped this picture the other morning (early) after dropping John off at school.  The sun was reflecting the leaves so beautifully.  I had to stop and take it all in.  I always say I don't consider myself a morning person, but it's the mornings where I find the most beauty in things.  

It also reminds me that Fall is fleeting.  October is nearly over already.  This is when time really starts to speed up.  Let's take it down a notch, shall we? 




Wishing you all a wonderful, cozy week.  I'm off to pop my chicken pot pie in the oven.  

Can't wait for dinner tonight : ) 

Have a lovely day, my friends! I'll be around visiting your blogs soon! 

xoxox 

3 comments:

  1. love your pumpkin dish, and your pie looks yummy!
    Hope you have a great day,
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen a Hallmark Christmas movie all the way through. People sure do seem to love them though! Maybe I'll try to watch and see what all the fuss is about. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely post! I am always reframing my thoughts to be positive and full of gratitude! I'm amazed at how I can slip towards negativity.

    ReplyDelete