Wednesday, October 23, 2024

A little reminder...🧡

 

I came across this today on Pinterest and wanted to share it with you.

  Every day I try to not get caught up in the "busy" and make time to slow down and be as present as I can be.  

This fall I'm enjoying watching the leaves change, fall, and blow by the windows.  I love my hot drinks in big chunky mugs that warm my hands on chilly days.  Fleece blankets on the couch, warm cozy socks, cardigans, old library books, candles, and of course Hallmark movies.  

These are the things that bring me joy.  

Oh, and pumpkin spice everything :) 




I'm trying to appreciate each day, as they tend to go by too fast : ) 


Happy Wednesday, my friends! Xx 


3 comments:

  1. I too am enjoying these fall days! The leaves are falling from the trees and it is magical.
    I watch them fly all around while enjoying my Pumpkin Spice Tea.

    Enjoy the rest of these beautiful October days!
    🍂🧡🍂

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had some beautiful fall days. They are definitely my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trees are just so pretty right now! I had a pumpkin spice waffle yesterday with homemade whipped cream. It was delightful! I live in the country and there are pumpkins all around! The Amish farmstand has frozen apple cider slushies! Soooo good!

    ReplyDelete