Friday, October 25, 2024

Weekend plans 🍁


Hello Friends! 🖤

We have arrived at the end of the week. Today was a beautiful fall Friday. I worked for most of it, but I was able to sit out on my back porch for a bit this afternoon and sip a coffee while taking in the foliage. That's all I needed and it was lovely. 

Nothing exciting going on this weekend and that's just the way I like it. I love a slow, boring weekend. It's honestly my favorite thing! (I'm not even kidding :)

Tomorrow John has a driving hour in the morning and then the three of us are going to our favorite coffee shop. Later in the afternoon/evening John is going to something called "screamfest" which sounds terrifying to me, but he and his friends are awfully excited about it. It's a haunted amusement park... 

Rob and I have some projects and chores to get done around the house. I'm planning a roast chicken for dinner and I'd like to make a fall-ish dessert (that I haven't decided on yet). 

We'll go to mass Sunday morning before breakfast. John is working at the theater in the afternoon, so I'll probably drag Rob to Walmart with me to get Halloween candy, before settling in for a cozy day of football watching, reading my book, and maybe a nap :)  Sunday night I'll catch up on blog reading and get ready for the new week. 

It's almost Halloween! 🎃 

And I think that's all the excitement I can cram into one weekend...lol

Whatever your plans, I hope you have a cozy October weekend! 

Xx

 (Thank you all for following along with my daily ramblings. I'm enjoying posting every day!)

4 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your daily posts :) It inspires me to write more and that always brings me joy. I'm headed to a baby shower for my DIL today. We will be celebrating two new grandchildren this December! We have 1 girl and 1 boy coming just weeks apart! This Millie is getting a little nervous :) That will make 7 grandkids for David and I. I hope you have a great weekend and thank you for getting back to me on IG. I appreciate the info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! Of course!! ♥
      I just saw the pictures of the shower on IG! Everything looked so adorable! New babies in the family always bring such joy! How blessed you and David are to have so many grandchildren!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for posting every day! I SO enjoy your blog! Have a wonderful, cozy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean!! That means so much to me! I hope you are having a wonderful, cozy weekend too! : )

      Delete