Wednesday, October 12, 2022

24 Years! ♥

 October 11, 1998





October 12, 1998 (honeymoon in Disney.....with matching fanny packs!)


We celebrated our wedding anniversary on Tuesday.

It rained the day of our wedding.  People thought I would be upset.  The funny thing is I love rainy days more than anything.  They say rain on a wedding day is good luck and I believe that to be true : ) 

We celebrated at home with a home cooked dinner and leftover apple crisp for dessert.  We aren't fancy.  Besides, I'm holding out for something special on our 25th! 

xoxox

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. You two are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to two of my very favorite people! Danielle, you are glowing! And, I LOVE your dress! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary Danielle and Rob, may you have many more. We love you both, mom and dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I love seeing these pictures from your wedding! It was so beautiful and your dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete