Friday, October 21, 2022

Friday Five: Pumpkin Treats! ♥


Hello Friends!  

Happy Friday! I hope this beautiful October day finds you well.  We've had beautiful seasonal weather this week, cool and crisp! I've seen some of my friends in blogland have had a dusting of snow already.  I don't want to say that I'm jealous....but I'm jealous!  It looks so pretty.  But I'll be there soon enough.  For now I'll enjoy the moment. 

We have a very Halloween-y weekend planned.  Tonight John is going to a Haunted House with some friends.  It's not just a cutesy haunted house, it's hard core scary. Last year someone with a chainsaw chased me in the parking lot.  It's all in good fun of course, but I think it took a few years off my life! Tomorrow night he's seeing the new Halloween movie.  I'm going to let him screen if first and let me know how scary it is before I see it.  He's my scare-o-meter : ) 

My plans for Sunday include making minestrone soup, cleaning the house, changing the bedding, and starting my Christmas lists.  I have some ideas that have been swirling around in my head and I want to organized them on paper.  Tis the season! 

For this week's Friday Five I have for you my 5 favorite Pumpkin Treats.  You know I'm all about the  pumpkin!  I love pumpkin anything and everything ALL YEAR long.  Although it's only socially acceptable to discuss it in October...haha : ) 

Here are some past blog posts with recipes for yummy pumpkin treats. 

Click the link for the recipe!  


Pumpkin Donuts 



Pumpkin Biscotti  (dipped in chocolate) 





Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies 






(I'm making this tonight!




Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins 




Like it or not, this month we are living in a pumpkin spice world and I for one am embracing it! 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned.  Stay cozy and spooky!!

xoxo 



3 comments:

  1. You know, I'd gladly come up and see Halloween Ends with you! I loved it!!! Thanks for the yummy recipes. Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a lot of pumpkin spice lovers in the house but those donuts look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Pumpkin Donuts look amazing! Actually so do all the treats!
    I found you whilst bloghopping, would be lovely to see you over at mine at emeraldcottage.blogspot.com !
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete