Friday, October 28, 2022

Friday Five: Store Bought Seasonal Goodies ♥


Hello Friends and Happy Friday! 

Are you as happy as I am that it's Friday?  I'm sure you are : ) 

It's been a cool and blustery day today and I am loving it.  After a week of rain and humidity the temps have dropped and it's finally feeling like Halloween time.  It's hard to believe October is almost over,  Next week is November and daylight savings time already.  I'm getting ready for cozy dark afternoons. Yay! 

Well, this week went by in a blink.  It was a very busy work week for me so my mind has been very occupied with that.  I work in finance and days leading up to the end of the month tend to be a bit crazy.  Next week I'll be able to breath again!  One bright spot for me this week was we converted a walk in closet to a little work office for me and I am loving it.  It really makes a difference (especially when you are working from home) to be comfortable in your space.  I was always a bit disorganized and cramped but now I have plenty of room to spread out and create a nice little area for myself.  I may even hang Christmas lights and do a little decorating.  

We'll see about that later. Stay tuned 




For this week's Friday Five I thought I would share with you some store bought seasonal treats that I've been enjoying this fall.  Starting with tonight's dessert. 

I did this last year and it was a hit.  All you need is an Entemann's Cake and some Milano Cookies.  




Viola!  Instant graveyard cake!  
Sprinkles are optional :) 



You could be fancy and decorate the cookies to say "RIP" but who's got that kind of time? Not me..lol 




I've already expressed to you my deep devotion to pumpkin spice.  If you're as obsessed as I am you must try this oatmeal.  So good on cold mornings or as a late afternoon snack.



 I wait for these pumpkin spice English muffins all year! The cranberry ones too. 
(They usually hit the shelves in November.  I can't wait.)  

Yummy! 




Umm...yeah...no words here... 



to.die.for

That is all.  




A few years ago my Instagram friend Lori sent me a bag of these caramels and I've been hooked ever since.  I don't see them too often so I have to stock up in October.  

They are delicious.  And addictive.  






Have you tried these Gingerbread cookies?  We are gingerbread people in this house.  They scream holiday season to me and make me happy when I eat them : ) 

I love dunking these into my afternoon tea or evening chia.  Sometimes I put them in John's lunch too.  They are divine! 



I hope to be doing a little sampling of all these goodies this weekend!  

Tomorrow I'm going to be up bright and early because I have a haircut at 9am sharp.  (I'm overdue so I'm very happy to be going to this appointment : ) Other than that we are going to carve pumpkins on Saturday and I'm planning on making a big pot of turkey chili on Sunday.  What's on your agenda? 

Whatever your plans I hope you have an enjoyable and restful weekend!  

Stay cozy!  On three more sleeps until Halloween! 

Boo! 

5 comments:

  1. PUMPKIN SPICE OATMEAL!!!! OMG!!!!That sounds DIVINE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! An office for you! Picture please!!!! And Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope November 1st is stress free at work for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to see your office! You must post pictures. That is so fun. I also love, love, love the cranberry english muffins. They are so hard to find here! I'm sending you warm, Halloween hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete