Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Yesterday was a good day...♥

Yesterday was a good day to get fruity drinks, pack sandwiches, and go on an impromptu picnic.




 

It was a good day to eat lunch with a view 



It was a good day to enjoy some sunshine and ocean air  



It was a good day to put avocado in my turkey & cheese sandwich.  

(and why does it always taste better eaten outside?) 



It was a good day to go for a nice walk on a brick path 




Yep, yesterday was a good day.  

I hope you had a good day too! 

4 comments:

  1. Food does taste better outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like a PERFECT day. And why does food always taste better outside on a picnic? One of life's great mysteries I guess 🤔 Lol Happy Mother's Day tomorrow dear Danielle! I hope you get spoiled well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I want to go on a picnic!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete