Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday wisdom ♥


Yes indeed  ♥


The older I get the more I realize how important it is to stop and appreciate the simple things in life.  

For it is the simplest things that truly make me happy.  




Pretty sweet smelling flowers. 




A good cup of coffee on a warm spring morning. 




The strawberry french toast I had for dinner last night (recipe here).  Sooooo good!!! : )   





And this face, who I'm so thankful that I can see and watch grow everyday.  




Throw in a batch of these chocolate dipped frozen bananas and life is good ♥ 
I just made another batch of these last night and they are amazing!! (recipe here) 





I'm so grateful for all of you! In this crazy world we live in it's so nice to know that we have this space to visit and share our lives. There is more good than bad in this world.  


You are proof of that ♥ 


And that's it for today's Wednesday wisdom!  Appreciate the simple things : )  


Happy Wednesday! The weather is beautiful here this week.  I'm looking forward to a nice long weekend.  We will no doubt be cooking on the grill and ice cream sandwiches will be involved.  Can't wait! 

See you Friday! xo 

3 comments:

  1. Great reminder that the little things in life truly are the most important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles..Dottie I am on facebook are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog..!Thanks for posting this blog,I like this.
    gclub
    goldenslot
    gclub online

    ReplyDelete