Friday, May 12, 2017

Weekly wrap up ♥

Hello Friday! It's been a busy week here in my little world.  I'm so happy it's Friday.  I have a book and a couch just waiting for me to curl up in this evening.  

Until then, here are a few random snaps of my week here in Massachusetts.  

As usual Mother Nature is all over the place!  

One day we were in shorts and literally the next day I put the heat on.  Hmmm... 




My azalea bush is in full bloom! I love the color.  I dream of it all winter. 

 I'm so glad it survived the frost! 




I treated myself to Panera on Monday for a latte and a little organizing. 
Felt good ♥ 





And then a trip to Trader Joe's! ♥♥♥
(I brought two of these home with me!)





We took a drive to the beach to see the ocean for the first time this year. 





While we were there we had a spur of the moment game of mini golf.  It was quite windy but we had a good time!

As usual I lost!

John got three holes in one! Rob and I were left speechless : ) 

And speaking of....




This guy...♥ 

He hates having his picture taken.  But I take it anyway....lol 






Cut lilacs from the back yard.  The next day they were wilted : (

But the smell....so nice!






More muffins!





We ate a lot of pasta this week.





And pizza!





Store bought "nut free" cookies found at my grocery store! John loved them!  
He got one in his lunch box every day this week. 






Random Thursday lunch with my parents.  Even fruit can be fancy when topped with Cool Whip! : )





Our new favorite game... Name 5! 

Santa brought John this game for Christmas and this is the first time we've played it.  

So much fun! 




Ok...have you guys ever heard of a Fidget Cube? 

It's  apparently is the greatest thing in elementary school since the Rubix Cube phenomenon. 
(yes, I'm dating myself). 

John won't put this thing down. 




I prefer the spinner myself....: )




 More blackberry ice tea.  Clearly I am developing an issue. 




 Sunday was our best weather day so we went for a walk.  I'm glad we did because the rest of the week was rainy and chilly. 




This tree!  

The colors reminded me of Fall, but I won't allow myself to go there just yet...♥




I started using this dry shampoo a few months ago and I absolutely love it!!!  I am trying not to wash my hair everyday to preserve the color. At my hairdressers recommendation I stated using Batiste dry shampoo. It works amazing and my hair feels so clean.  Love the smell too ♥  




What my street looks like in the rear view mirror.  (don't panic, I'm parked : ) 





And here we are getting ready for Memorial Day! My decorations are coming out little by little ♥


Have a happy mother's day weekend, my friends!  Sunday I will be having brunch with my in-laws and dinner with my parents so it will be a fun day ♥  


I hope you enjoy your day no matter what you do.... and  remember.....




Words to live by! ♥ 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what your hubby looked like!!!
    I don't think I've ever seen him!
    Nice picture!
    And I am super close to moving to your neighborhood...
    Because. The FOOD!
    And the company too. : )
    Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite moms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful Photos I cant lie my favorite ones were of the food! The Muffins the Pizza, Everything. I am so hungry now lol. Looks like you guys had a fun time playing golf. Your hubby sounds like my son -he also isn't a big fan of taking pictures and just like you...I take them anyway -Were such rebels! hee hee have a lovely Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete