Thursday, July 13, 2017

Christmas is coming....♥

 
 

Last year John, Rob, & I celebrated our first Christmas in July.  It was so much fun we decided to make it an annual event! 

On Monday July 24th we’ll celebrate Christmas Eve (and also my birthday!) and then on July 25th will be our fun day!  I took the day off from work so John and I can make Christmas cookies, watch Rudolph & A Christmas Story, play games, do crafts, be as silly as possible. 


 


It doesn’t take much effort to make this a fun event.  A few small gifts wrapped in Christmas paper make for a special morning. 






I’ll dig out my Christmas CD’s so we can listen to Nat King Cole while we have cinnamon rolls for breakfast.


 

 
  I won’t do a whole sha-bang with decorations, just a few scattered about the house will do the trick. 






And of course a Christmas Cookie candle, you know…to set the mood ♥


 


Hopefully we’ll have two special guests join us.  John’s been saying all week that he hopes Zip & Zoom will come back and visit.  I have a strong feeling they will. 

It's not Christmas without our favorite elves!

 
He loves these guys! ♥

 
The weather has been beyond hot and humid and I’ve been waiting all summer to make frozen hot chocolate.  We tried it last year and it was delicious! 

Perfect for Christmas in July!


 
Yummmmm!

 
John and I will make a special “Christmas dinner” for Rob when he comes home from work. 
We haven’t decided what yet, but I do know we are having pie for dessert. 


Priorities : )

 

 
 
A hot summer day spent in my air conditioned house, curled up on the couch watching Christmas movies with my best buddy is my idea of perfection. 


Its little things like this that make the moments we remember forever : )


Am I right? ♥♥♥

 

 
 
And just in case you didn't realize it....
 
 
We are over half way to the real thing ♥♥♥


 



4 comments:

  1. Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    I adore this, you know.
    And we will be joining you!
    If only we went so far apart. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have to do this now!!! I just love Christmas anything! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. เลเซอร์หน้าใส เป็นอีกหนึ่งของใหม่ทางความสวยสดงดงามที่ช่วยฟื้นฟูผิวหนังที่แห้งแข็ง บริเวณใบหน้าหมองคล้ำให้กลับมาผ่องใสมองสดชื่น ผ่องใสภายในช่วงระยะเวลาอันเร็ว นับว่าเป็นทางลัดความสวยสดงดงามที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมสูง ช่วยเอาใจใส่ผิวให้ขาวกระจ่างขาวใส จากการลดลางเลือนริ้วรอยจุดด่างดำได้อย่างมีคุณภาพ


    เลเซอร์หน้าใส
    เลเซอร์ลดริ้วรอย
    เลเซอร์รอยสิว

    ReplyDelete
  4. ฟิลเลอร์เป็นอย่างไร?
    สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกทางด้านการแพทย์ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ เป็น สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอใกล้ หรือ HA เป็นสารที่การันตีมาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั้งโลกแล้ว เป็นสารสกัดธรรมชาติที่มีส่วนประกอบของคลอลาเจน มีองค์ประกอบประกอบกันเป็นร่างแหด้วยแนวทางทางเคมี ซึ่งมีอยู่แล้วในเซลล์ผิว มีความปลอดภัยสูงฉีดฟิลเลอร์
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ใต้ตา
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ร่องแก้ม
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์คาง

    ReplyDelete