Monday, December 24, 2018

12 Days of Christmas // Seeing the Lights ♥

Last night we made our annual trip to Edaville Railroad to ride the train and see the holiday lights.  I've been coming here ever since I was little, so this place holds many memories for me.  I feel like I've grown up here so its always special to bring John.  For the past few years we've come with my friend Julie and her family. The lights are spectacular! 
 
We arrived before sunset so we were able to see the lights come to life ♥
 
 
 
 
 






Hot chocolate and a treat are essential ♥


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We also took time to go on a few Thomas the Tank Engine themed amusements. 
The weather was cold but luckily the sun kept us (somewhat) warm... : )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So here we are on the 24th! All of my "Christmas to do's" have been checked off my list! 
 
Thank you so much for joining me here as we count down the days till Christmas! 
 
I wish you all a warm and heartfelt holiday ♥
 
Please visit my friend Madison's blog today.  She's talking all about self care and doing an awesome giveaway.  You don't want to miss it! ♥
 
Self care is something we all need during this busy time.  So pour yourself something hot in a mug, get a cookie, cozy up and wait for Santa! 
 
Merry Christmas my dear friends! I love you all so much!!! xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. I hope that your Christmas would be enjoyable and may the essence of Christmas remain always with you. Merry Christmas .
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete