Friday, September 6, 2019

John's First Day of School ♥

Well, it's that time of year again....

BACK TO SCHOOL! 




With a backpack full of sharpened pencils, notebooks, and folders, John started 7th grade on Wednesday.  He was excited and nervous! (and a little sleepy : ) 




My boy looking so grown up! 

All of us Moms and Dads stood off to the side as the class lined up.  All of us in disbelief at how much our kids have changed and grown.  It's certainly bittersweet 

I'm happy to say he had a great first day!  There weren't any major complaints so that's a positive sign.  We are off to a good start! His teacher is very nice and I'm hopeful it's going be an exciting, fun, interesting year. Fingers crossed!  

(I remember not loving 7th grade. 
I was extremely awkward and obviously not as cool as this bunch : ) 




The weather has been on our side too.  It's getting cooler I'm seeing little signs of the changing seasons.  





 Yesterday as soon as I got home from work I changed into my pj's, lit a pumpkin candle, and put a meatloaf in the oven.  John had books to cover and I did some meal planning for the weekend.  




The only thing missing was an apple pie  

Don't you just love comfort food season? 




 This weekend we have no big plans.  More of this I hope! 

Happy Friday Friends!  Have a cozy weekend! 

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment