Tuesday, April 7, 2020

10 Things I Love Tuesday! ♥


Hello Friends!

I hope you all are well! 

I'm back today to share with you 10 random things I love 

Spring flowers
tea & toast on rainy days
polka dots
when Frank Sinatra sings Come Fly With Me
the smell of libraries
cheesecake with strawberries
town squares 
Lady Mary (and her entire wardrobe!) on Downton Abbey
browsing in kitchen stores 
egg salad sandwiches on fluffy white bread


Please share with me 10 random things you love.  I love to read them!  

Stay positive my friends! It's a beautiful spring day today.  John had two school zoom meetings this morning and I've been busy working at my kitchen table, but it's almost time to clock out and we are going for a (socially distanced) walk in the sunshine.

Have a good day everyone!  

Hang in there! XO

1 comment: