Tuesday, April 14, 2020

10 Things I Love Tuesday ♥



Hello Friends! 

 Some days it's easier to find joy in the little things than it is on other days.  Lately it's been tough, but I find making these lists gives me something to smile about and reminds me of all the good things in life that are still out there. 

So without further adieu here's another addition of 10 (very random) Things I love Tuesday!

Yankee Candles (french vanilla is my favorite scent :)
Magnolia trees
gingham print
strawberry shortcake (the dessert and the cartoon)
tea pots
Kate Middleton
collecting sea glass
watching Rick Steves travel the world on PBS
eating lobster on my birthday
Fred & Ginger (they just don't make'm like that anymore, do they? ♥)

What are some of your favorite things?  Please share and make me us smile!

I hope you are all having a lovely day.  Stay safe.  I'm thinking of you!

1 comment:

  1. Get A Blank ATM CARD And Cash Good Money/Funds Pay Your Debt directly today in any ATM machine around you anywhere in the world. contact cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com.. It's 100% guaranteed secure with no worries of being caught because the blank card it's already programmed and loaded with good funds in it, in such a way that's not traceable which also have a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you, i am not a stupid man that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done. For more info contact Mr john and also on how you are going to get your Card, Order yours today via Email: cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete