Wednesday, January 13, 2016

January Photo Challenge Day 13: Winter Selfie ♥


Well, day 13 called for a "winter selfie".  I'm so awkward at this, but here I am... Hello : ) 
 

I don't know how "winter-y" my photo is, so I thought I would share a few pics I took this morning.  We woke up to a light dusting of snow.  Very pretty, but VERY cold and icy today. 

 


My backyard.... ♥


 
 
 
 
 
Lunch today was steaming hot tomato soup! It was so good and warmed me to my bones! When I am at work I need to have the comforts of home. 
 
It makes the day much more enjoyable, don't you think?
 
 

 
 
Stay cozy friends!
 
And if you are living in a warm climate right now....well...I'm jealous! ♥ xo
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!!
    And that soup?!?!
    Perfect.
    Enjoy you day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Billie Jo! You are waaaay too kind! ♥ I hope you are staying warm and cozy yourself (of course you are : ) xo

      Delete
  2. Hello beautiful! The dusting of snow in your backyard looks so pretty. Keep warm and cozy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you Rosinda! More cold temps are on the way. Stay cozy in your neck of the woods too! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi!

    New to your site and it's lovely. Great selfie and that soup looks delicious! Have a great evening.

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill, thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you stopped by... It's nice to meet you! ♥♥♥

      Delete