Thursday, January 14, 2016

January Photo Challenge Day 14: Comfort Food



Day 14 of my photo challenge is Comfort Food.  Easy one! Is there anything more comforting than a big plate of pasta with homemade marina sauce and freshly grated Parmesan cheese? Not for me! This is the food of my childhood ♥
 
Side note: This was actually my lunch today.  I stopped by my parents house during lunch break and my Dad gave me the leftovers of their dinner last night.  My mom made the sauce with ground sausage and it was SO GOOD.  I was having a stressful work day as it was and this lunch totally changed things around.  Funny how that happens : ) 
 
Also, an amazing thing about having lunch with my parents is that I get treated as well as my son. 
 
Here's my dessert....
 
 
 
 
Jell-O with fruit and whipped cream, which I think also qualifies as comfort food...
 
Thanks Dad ♥
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Indeed!!!!!
    Oh my!
    The same comfort food of my childhood!!!!

    ReplyDelete