Friday, May 25, 2018

Weekly wrap up ♥


Hello Everyone! Happy Friday! 

First I would like to thank you for all your lovely comments regarding my last post.  Some even brought tears to my eyes : )  It makes my heart happy knowing all of us mom's and grandmom's are all going through the same emotions as our kids grow up.  We can't stop it, so we must embrace it.  However hard it may be.  Thank you loves, for all your support.  You are the best! ♥ 


Here are a few (very) random pictures to wrap up my week.....:)






I've been looking forward to this weekend because Monday is a holiday! Three day weekends are the best!  I'm craving hot dogs on the grill! 



Gorgeous rays of sunlight beaming through the windows in the morning. 




I can't get enough of it.... ♥




I tried a new coffee shop this week and was pleasantly surprised.  I mean, look at this latte! 




I got a new beach hat!  $20 Khols!  

I love it! 




And of course my new Mickey T.  This is basically my summer wardrobe.  

I'm not even kidding : ) 




Having a little fun in the kitchen while cooking dinner.  





I made a lemon garlic chicken recipe.  It came out really yummy! I will share the recipe soon! 




And this. Oh the simple things in life.  This cheap conditioner smells so good!  It makes me feel like I'm on vacation (which clearly I'm not : ) 




All the rain early in the week woke up our french lilacs.  




Aren't they beauties?! 

Wee!!!   




And that about does it! 


How will you be celebrating Memorial Day?  Saturday will be our best weather day (supposed to be high 80's!) so we are having a family beach day with Rob's family.  I'm sure the water is still too cold to swim in (well, maybe not for the kiddies) but I can do just fine sitting under an umbrella with my toes in the sand, smelling the salt air, and watching the tide rush in.  

Happy weekend, my friends!  I hope you all have a good one!  

xo 






1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Love your post...
    Love your lilacs, your cute- as- can -be -kitchen selfie, and you amazing looking chicken!
    I will be waiting on that recipe!
    Hope you had a great day today, and a cozy weekend too.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete