Monday, January 25, 2021

10 Fun Facts about Me ♥



Good Morning!  It's the start of a new week and I thought why not have a little fun. 

So here are 10 fun facts about me: 

I would rather go out to breakfast than dinner.

I love the ocean but can't swim.

I have never watched the Godfather movies...which is pretty shocking considering who I live with.  Over quarantine I did however watch all Marvel, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings series, so I feel somewhat current : ) 

I love a British accent.  *bonus fact - my dream vacation would be to London.  Someday 

I eat a small bowl of dry cereal every night before I go to bed.  

When I was 14 I wrote in my diary that my three hero's were Charles Schultz, Mr. Rogers, and Walt Disney.  I think it's funny after all these years I still feel the same.  Also funny that Tom Hanks has played two of those men in the movies. (I think we need a Charles Schultz bio pic at some point staring Tom Hanks, don't you think?!)

I am a very quiet person and enjoy my small circle of friends.  I always tell John friendships should be about quality not quantity. 

I own more pairs of slipper than actual shoes! 

I am left handed. 

Pineapple on pizza?  I say YES!

Now it's your turn.  I would love to hear some fun facts about you!

Have a happy Monday, friends.  Let's have a good week, ok? OK! 



4 comments:

  1. Ok. How is it that I am just learning some of these things???? Like did I know you were left handed?? And The Godfather movies???? How? I feel like Rob would have them memorized! You know I love you, but I'm sorry. Nope. No pineapple on pizza! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does have them memorized. So does John! I'm outnumbered over here. But no one wants to watch Hallmark with me so I guess we're even : )

      Delete
  2. I'd rather have breakfast than dinner too! :) I love breakfast foods so much- we have it for supper at least twice a week. I definitely approve of cereal before bed- cereal is genuinely one of my favorite foods (though I prefer shredded wheat and raisin bran and that sort of thing, purely because it was what my mom bought when I was growing up!) One of the smartest things I did was marry a British man- even when he's annoying, his voice is still charming haha. I have never had pineapple on pizza, but I'm willing to consider it- I do love savory sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear that charming accent everyday! Definitely a smart decision : )
    I could probably eat cereal for every meal but I especially love it at night. And I'm not fancy... most of the time it's Cheerios!

    ReplyDelete