Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Snowy Morning ♥

We woke up this morning to a blanket of fluffy snow.  

It was just enough to make the world pretty... :) 

We haven't had that much snow this winter, and trust me...I'm not complaining! I'm not a fan of driving in it, but when it's just a little bit I do have a soft spot for how lovely the trees look coated in white frosting ♥




















Not a creature stirring out here today.  You could here a pin drop. 















After taking John to school and a little bit of shoveling, I'm warming up with a hot cup of coffee and a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin.  I made a batch of these last night as soon as I heard snow was coming.  I knew they would be needed ♥

I'll appreciate the view from inside today. It's bitterly cold out and I'm comfortable right here beside the radiator.  

Happy Wednesday Friends!  If you are reading this from a warm climate, I am jealous.  I'll send you some snowflakes if you send me some sunshine  ♥

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I think we have more snow that you this year.
    But your snow sure is pretty.
    Enjoy the muffins.
    I think I can smell them from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've definitely got more snow than us this year. I wish I had your pretty view of the lake! I'll bring a batch of these muffins on our next trip down to visit! : )

    ReplyDelete